The Saturday group ride rotates around six key routes - which we hope will give a good level of variety but be limited enough to allow you to focus on training rather than navigating:
- CCS1 RIPLEY, NEWLANDS, COOMBE LOOP: 80km 680m Climbing. The loop is 25km https://ridewithgps.com/routes/7562792
- CCS2 EFFINGHAM, CLDHBR & BOX HILL: 98.7km 1088m Climbing. 23km Loop. Short route option turn left off Ranmore Common Rd onto N Downs Way (75km)
- ShortRoute: 75km climbing 600m https://ridewithgps.com/routes/26672747
3. CCS3 SHERE, PEASLAKE, LEITH, WHITEDOWN, BOX: 105km 1204m Climbing
- ShortRoute: 85km climbing 700m https://ridewithgps.com/routes/26672759
1. CCK1 LAYHAM, TOYS, IDE, STAR:
-LongRoute: 84.7km 1149m Climbing http://ridewithgps.com/routes/7494881
-ShortRoute: 65km 600m Climbing https://ridewithgps.com/routes/26240504
2. CCK2 CUDHAM, IDE, LAYHAM:
-LongRoute: 92km 1119m Climbing http://ridewithgps.com/routes/7567925
- ShortRoute: 65km 700m Climbing https://ridewithgps.com/routes/26672657
3. CCK3 FEATHER, WLDGHAM, HEVER, TOYS, SUN:
-LongRoute: 105.1km 1305m Climbing http://ridewithgps.com/routes/7495697
-ShortRoute: 67km 725m Climbing https://ridewithgps.com/routes/26672682
4. CCK4 Knatts Valley:
-LongRoute: 100km 1200m Climbing https://ridewithgps.com/routes/21402425
-ShortRoute: 70km 703m Climbing https://ridewithgps.com/routes/26672701
5. CCK5 Biggin, Toys, Titsey
-LongRoute: 90km 1200m https://ridewithgps.com/routes/25951632
-ShortRoute: 64km 700m Climbing https://ridewithgps.com/routes/26672771
We will keep a 'bank' of additional rides listed below, in case you want to try them out in your own training - enjoy!
- Windsor- loop from Clapham Junction to Windsor and back via Richmond Park, Shepperton, Chertsey and Thorpe. 58 miles, flat.
- Surrey 1- Classic Chasers route- taking in three hills; Staple Lane (Shere), Crocknorth Road (Ranmore Common) and Boxhill before coming back to Clapham Junction via Epsom and Surbiton. 65 miles, hilly
- Surrey 2- Heading down to Boxhill via Esher and Leatherhead, up to Boxhill via Leech Lane/Headley Common Road, down the zig-zags, up Ranmore Road then down Ranmore Common Road and back up the zig-zags of Boxhill, then back to Clapham Junction via Epson and Surbiton. 62 miles, hilly.
- Surrey 3- Longer ride round Surrey, taking in Combe Lane (Shere), Peaslake, Radnor Road, Whitedown Hill and Boxhill. 73 miles, very hilly.
- Surrey 4- Flattish ride to Boxhill, via Effingham and Bookham. 55 miles, undulating.
- Surrey 5- Longer ride round Surrey, taking in Farley Heath, Winterfold Forest, Radnor Road, Leith Hill and Whitedown Hill. 78 miles, very hilly
- Surrey 6- Three hill route; Beech Avenue/Whitedown Lane, Leith Hill and Box Hill. 65 miles, hilly- modified 25/02/13
- Kent 1- Very hilly ride round Kent- out via Crystal Palace and taking in 7 hills inc. Toys (from the North), Ide, Star and Crystal Palace. 60 miles, very hilly- modified 14/05/13
- Kent 2- Numerous hills including Toys Hill (from the South), Sundridge Hill and Crystal Palace. 59 miles, very hilly- modified 25/02/13
- Kent 3- Longer ride round Kent with about 9 decent hills. 72 miles, very hilly- modified 04/03/13
- Brighton- Ride down to Brighton via Farthing Down, Turner’s Hill and Ditchling Beacon. 55 miles, hilly.
- Windsor 2- Extended version of Windsor 1 ride- going up to Maidenhead and then back past Eton Dorney and Windsor. 83 miles, flat- modified 04/03/1