We have carefully prepared this Swimming Risk assessment that we require swimmers to read before registering and attending the sessions.
This session caters for all abilities. The Session will be on Wednesdays at 8-9pm and it will be coached by Andrew Potter. Maximum number of swimmers in the pool: 16
- Pre-registration is required and it will close at noon on the day of the event.
- Arrive no more than 10min before the start to the building entrance and don’t be late. The coach will be there waiting for you and walk you through the one way system.
- You must arrive ‘pool ready’ with swimming gear on under your clothes and having showered at home
- Use of changing rooms only at the end of the session, with staggered use of change rooms when no social distancing space is enabled.
- No showering permitted and you should minimize the changing room time.
- Keep social distance outside and inside the venue (2 meters if possible, otherwise 1 meter)
- The club recommends you wear facial coverings when not in the pool, leaving it in the bags during exercise.
When registering, you acknowledge the following:
o If you or any members of your household have had any of the below symptoms, you will only attend the session if you’ve had an isolation period in line with Government Guidance:
§ High temperature
§ New or continuous cough
§ Loss or change in taste and/or smell
- If you or any of your household members have been contacted by the Test and Trace Team and advised to self-isolate, only attend the session once the period of self-isolation has been completed.
· If you have recently returned to the UK from abroad (unless the country from which they have returned is on the government exempt list), you declare that the period of self isolation has been completed
· You must inform the coach of any injuries
· The information you’ve given is correct, to the best of your knowledge
· You’ve read and agree with the actions lined up on the Club’s swimming risk assessment
· There’s no lifeguard supervision at the swimming session and you confirm that you are a competent swimmer aged over 18 and you agree to undertake the swim session and use the facilities entirely at your own risk